- 2017, October 1 - December 31: Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Host: Prof. DDr. Hannes Leitgeb, Chair of Logic and Philosophy of Language
- 2019: 1st place in the category Credible, engaging media at Hack Belgium 2019 (team).
- 2018: Best Poster Award, Workshop on Proof Theory and its Applications (Gent), for a poster entitled Focused proof systems and their automatic generation.
- 2017: 1st place award in an essay contest Beyond Polish and Ahead of Hungarian Presidency of the Visegrad Group for an essay Citizens’ cybersecurity in the Visegrad Group. The role and progress of the V4 countries in protecting the right to privacy related to mobile and digital communication and information
- 2013: Student’s choice award for the best lecture on legal topics (for a lecture entitled An introduction to adaptive logics for lawyers), Young Logicians’ Workshop, academic year 2012/2013.
- 2012: Graduation Honors awarded by the Dean of Law and Administration Faculty of the Jagiellonian University, prof. dr hab. Krystyna Chojnicka
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic Area Editor for PhilPapers, since 2016 (ongoing)
- Legal theory between modernity and postmodernity (original title: Teoria prawa między nowoczesnością a ponowoczesnością), Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego, 2012, Google Books, volume editor.
Organising & volunteering
- 2020, July 11: Let’s Phi! Life After Philosophy Virtual Conference facilitated by Knit (organising team member)
- 2020, February 1-2: FOSDEM Free and Open Source Software Developers’ European Meeting, Brussels, Belgium (volunteer)
- 2019, August 2-3: Heart of Clojure, Leuven, Belgium (orga crew)
- 2019, May 6-8: ExLog 2019 Explaining explanation using new developments in logic and formal semantics. Hyperintensionality, relevance, counterfactuals, grounding and truth-maker semantics, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (local organising committee)
- 2019, February 2-3: FOSDEM Free and Open Source Software Developers’ European Meeting, Brussels, Belgium (volunteer, session chair)
- 2018, April 26-28: Hack Belgium 2018, Brussels, Belgium (volunteer)
- 2020, July 11 (18:00-19:00 BST): Studying Philosophy: Is a Degree in Philosophy for You?, workshop for Let’s Phi! Life After Philosophy Virtual Conference facilitated by Knit
- 2013, workshop lecture An introduction to adaptive logics for lawyers, Young Logicians’ Workshop, academic year 2012/2013