- 2017, October 1 - December 31: Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Host: Prof. DDr. Hannes Leitgeb, Chair of Logic and Philosophy of Language
- 2019: 1st place in the category Credible, engaging media at Hack Belgium 2019 (team).
- 2018: Best Poster Award, Workshop on Proof Theory and its Applications (Gent), for a poster entitled Focused proof systems and their automatic generation.
- 2017: 1st place award in an essay contest Beyond Polish and Ahead of Hungarian Presidency of the Visegrad Group for an essay Citizens’ cybersecurity in the Visegrad Group. The role and progress of the V4 countries in protecting the right to privacy related to mobile and digital communication and information
- 2013: Student’s choice award for the best lecture on legal topics (for a lecture entitled An introduction to adaptive logics for lawyers), Young Logicians’ Workshop, academic year 2012/2013.
- 2012: Graduation Honors awarded by the Dean of Law and Administration Faculty of the Jagiellonian University, prof. dr hab. Krystyna Chojnicka
Involvement in organising academic events
- since 2016: Logic and Philosophy of Logic Area Editor for PhilPapers
- Legal theory between modernity and postmodernity (original title: Teoria prawa między nowoczesnością a ponowoczesnością), Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego, 2012, Google Books, volume editor.